- Engage at early discovery of client challenges and provide the recommendation of Emergn solution.
- Partner with client to define and drive implementation of change plan, anticipating and identifying and removing / escalating blockers as required.
- Coach, train, lead and mentor teams, managers, executives during their transition to new ways of working.
- Qualify knowledge levels within Emergn team and coach / lead and mentor consultants in delivery of our solutions
- Ensure the integrity of the Emergn service is always delivered and working in collaboration with the Engagement Lead and wider Emergn team to improve Emergn products and solutions.
- Develop strong relationships with the client at all levels.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships that enable quality delivery
- Proven broad and deep ability to deploy multiple agile methodologies to deliver value in complex organisations across all levels (Portfolio, Product and Team)
- Proven ability to deploy agile portfolio and product management / development practices to drive value for complex organisations
- The ability to 'get things done' by deploying excellent influencing, communication and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to inspire and coach / mentor change in others in complex organisations
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role (7-10 years previous experience)
- Consulting experience in management consulting, change or senior positions in large, complex enterprise environments
- Large scale enterprise change initiatives
- Line management of Senior Consultants to support their performance and career development
Travel: Our teams often need to be on client site 4‐5 days per week, so flexibility to travel is important.