Everest Group is a quickly growing boutique strategy consulting and research firm with offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and India. Our clients are C-level executives in Global 1000 companies, technology service providers, and private equity firms seeking to drive complex business transformation, adopt emerging technologies and adapt disruptive business models as new sources of growth and competitive differentiation.
Since 1991, Everest Group has been a pioneer in technology-driven breakthroughs. Over the past 25 years, Everest group has supported enterprises and service providers in driving value in their business through growth strategy, automation, the utilization of next generation of technology, business process, and alternative delivery models and strategic sourcing.
Everest Group leadership includes alumni of top management consulting firms, such as McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, and Booz & Company. We offer prospective hires an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment with interesting and challenging work, work-life balance, very attractive compensation, the chance to create immediate value and an opportunity to contribute to shaping the firm’s direction, culture and capabilities.
As a Senior Consultant at Everest Group, you will manage work streams that tackle some of the most complex and strategic business problems in global services. The Senior Consultant works with an Engagement Director and Partners to design, develop, and deliver consulting projects at Global 1000 organizations.
A Senior Consultant must frame and analyse ambiguous problems by diagnosing the root cause, developing a hypothesis, analysing the problem using data, structuring a solution, and persuasively delivering recommendations. The ideal candidate should intuitively understand the context of a client environment and become a trusted advisor to industry leading, C-level executives globally.
Requirements and Preferred Background
- 2-3 years post-MBA strategy consulting experience with a premier management consulting firm or 2-4 years internal strategy consulting division of a Fortune 500 company
- MBA from a top tier program with a track record of academic distinction
- Entrepreneurial/leadership experience preferred
- Strategic sourcing experience a plus
- Interest in being a strategy generalist
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented
- Flexibility with up to 80% travel
- Understand the situation – quickly and accurately interpret nuanced information, discern relevant data from distraction, manage diverse opinions through reflective thinking
- Determine what to do – create structure from ambiguity, identify key issues, explore options, develop work plans, select appropriate tools/methodologies
- Conduct deep analysis – dig deep into data, demonstrate quantitative and analytical rigor, apply problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills, elegantly utilize MS Office software
- Extract meaningful insights – coalesce and synthesize diverse information, identify trends, conclude what it means, develop recommendations, anticipate risks, predict implications
- Communicate recommendations – create clear written documents, deliver compelling presentations, adjust content to audience, drive to the bottom line
- Build relationships – create a trusted relationship with clients and colleagues, disagree collaboratively without ego, manage disagreements productively, become a trusted advisor
- Contribute to the team – facilitate consensus in meetings, lead sub-project teams, develop intellectual property, cultivate talent, create a personal brand, be pleasant to work with