- Develop and manage the information security program, including policies, standards and guidelines.
- Develop and manage the information classification process.
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to foster information security awareness program in coordination with the training department via/using training sessions and all available communication ways.
- Advise managers and technical personnel regarding the implementation of the specific programs within their areas.
- Acting as an information security advisor to all the technical personnel.
- Perform compliance activities to ensure the successful implementation of the program.
- Serve as a member of the technical advisory committee to evaluate new technology resources for program compliance
- Act as liaison with Human Resources regarding personnel issues related to information security
- Work with internal and external auditors and consultants on information security-related audits, risks, and mitigation efforts. “either him or the administrator”
- Making use of all available resources and tools to continuously manage the risks for devices connected to the firm’s networks.
- Identify and review security breaches and vulnerability issues regularly.
- Follow up on the review of all system-related information security plans throughout the organization’s network, and act as a liaison to the information security department.
- Review and ensure the completeness of business continuity policies and procedures in addition to internal and external audits.
- Suggest fine-tuning and improvements of the platform and architecture.
- Checking the success of daily operations on servers. And resolving of daily
- Audit IBM Q-Radar SIEM
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- 2+Years Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of industry standards for Information Security
- Good knowledge of Business Continuity Management