Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwidereputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance byoptimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach
driving outcomes, Everest Group counsels organizations with complex challenges related tothe use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with longterm goals.
Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services,Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services,outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of
global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories. For more information, please visit our websites - www.everestgrp.com.
Directors at Everest Group function as project team leads while serving as the primary point of contact for the client. Directors manage Sr. Consultants and Consultants across multiple project work streams and are ultimately responsible for delivering thoughtful
recommendations, ensuring the quality of project execution, and providing the highest level of client service possible. They work directly with Fortune 500 C-level executives and the Partners and Associate Partners of the firm.
We offer prospective hires an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment with interesting and challenging work, work-life balance, very attractive compensation, the chance to create immediate value by shaping the firm’s direction, culture, and capabilities.
We are adding talent primarily in our Dallas office and are prepared to offer relocation assistance for the right candidate.
Desired Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 5+ years consulting in advising buyers in multi-million dollar Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) transactions
- Experience as a Finance and Accounting outsourcing solution architect is preferred
- Experience in the establishment or management of offshore Finance and Accounting captive shared services delivery centers is preferred
- Experience managing teams of consultants
- Experience scoping, structuring, coordinating, and delivering projects related to sourcing transactions
- CPA or significant experience in Finance and Accounting is required
- Experience in other functional sourcing areas, such as IT, HR, or Procurement, is preferred
- MBA is not required but is preferred
- Able to think broadly about client problems, uncover root causes and develop effective, systemic solutions
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and change management capabilities
- Experience solving business problems across a wide variety of industries preferred
- Able to develop relationships with C-level executives
- Commitment to client service and the best interests of the client
- Adept at mentoring and training more junior consultants
- Strong collaborative orientation and supportive team member
- Able to regularly give and receive feedback to colleagues and incorporate it into growth and development plans
- Ability to travel up to 80% in North America Monday through Thursday