Directors at Everest Group function as strategy team lead while serving as the single point of contact for the client. Directors manage Consultants and Sr. Consultants across multiple work streams and are ultimately responsible for delivering thoughtful recommendations, ensuring the quality of project execution, and providing the highest level of service to fulfill client needs.
This position will require significant interaction and coordination with firm Partners regarding engagement requirements and delivery, business development, creation of intellectual capital, and mentorship of firm talent.
We offer prospective hires an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment with interesting and challenging work, work-life balance, very attractive compensation, the chance to create immediate value and an opportunity to contribute to shaping the firm’s direction, culture and capabilities.
We are adding talent in our Dallas and Toronto offices and are prepared to offer relocation for the right candidate.
- 3-5 years strategy consulting experience at a top management consulting firm, with career
- MBA from a top ranked business school, with excellent academic credentials
- Experience managing teams of consultants (not exclusively analysts)
- Experience scoping, structuring, coordinating, and delivering strategy projects
- Flexibility with up to 80% travel
- Problem Structuring – creates structure around ambiguous problems, identifying key issues and implementing appropriate analytic approaches to generate unique and valuable insight
- Results Orientation – independently drives to conclusions and client-ready recommendations with clear next-steps while anticipating implications and impact across the organization
- Deliverable Ownership – takes personal responsibility for work-products, setting challenging goals for self and team to maximize value creation with utmost integrity
- Engagement Coordination – defines scope and utilizes team time efficiently to manage complex and rapidly moving projects, keeping stakeholders informed of changing circumstances
- Team Leadership – inspires confidence, trust and respect through collaborative and inclusive work style, while proactively mentoring junior team members
- Elegant Communication – persuasive, succinct and engaging with all levels of client personnel and colleagues, willing to speak up and walk others through thought processes
- Client Relationships – quickly establishes credibility and trust with clients at enterprises and service providers to become a key advisor and deliver value beyond the scope of the engagement
- Business Development – proactively engages in Business Development efforts, seeking out ways to serve clients with follow-on work laying the foundation of an independent Business Development base