Description: Project manage the delivery of business and technology engagements and work streams for large enterprises, focusing on enterprise transformation and optimization strategies. These engagements have multi-level impacts including business, technical, organizational, operational, and cost reduction opportunities.
• Bachelor degree from a top-rated school required
• Advanced degree in Business or related field preferred, but not required
• 3-5 years of consulting, management consulting and/or operations management, in a consulting firm or professional services group in software/tools vendor
• Managing client relationships with senior-level clients
• Developing a financial business case, risk modeling, and strategies around business transformation and strategic sourcing
• Developing RFP statements of work, financials, service levels, and terms & conditions
• Direct hands-on experience in architecting, executing and managing transition planning and transition support activities
• Managing large budgets and ensuring timeliness, quality, and cost of engagements
• Support of intellectual capital in new growth areas
• Support for proposal development
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Exceptional interpersonal and client skills, with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
• Demonstrated leadership, client management, project management and business development skills
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to travel approximately 80% of the time across North America, with the potential for travel to other regions
This is a hands-on consulting delivery role. Resumes for sales or business development resources, or resumes with a predominant sales or business development focus, will not be considered.
This role requires candidates to have a current valid work authorization to work in the United States or be Canadian or Mexican nationals eligible for NAFTA TN work authorization as a management consultant. Avasant will not sponsor any other work authorization for any candidates.