Senior Directors at Everest Group function as highly experienced strategy consultants and client delivery leads, whose career trajectory is expected to be 18-24 months to becoming an Associate Partner with the firm. Senior Directors take a broad perspective when considering client problems, identify root causes, and develop and implement strategic, high impact solutions.
They often lead larger, more complex engagements requiring seasoned expertise. Senior Directors manage Consultants and Senior Consultants across multiple work streams and are ultimately responsible for delivering thoughtful recommendations, ensuring the quality of project execution, and providing the highest level of service to our clients. Besides client delivery responsibilities, Senior Directors serve as leaders within the firm and, with mentoring from Partners and APs, hone their business development capabilities to ultimately become financial accretive at the Associate Partner level.
We offer prospective hires an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment with interesting and challenging work, work-life balance, very attractive compensation, the chance to create immediate value and an opportunity to contribute to shaping the firm’s direction, culture and capabilities. We are adding talent in our Dallas and Toronto offices, and are prepared to offer relocation for the right candidate.
- 5+ strategy consulting at a premier strategy consulting firm
- 2+ years as an Engagement Manager leading strategy consulting engagements for C-level executives at Global 1000 companies
- MBA from a top-ranked program, with excellent academic credentials
- Able to think broadly about client problems, uncover root causes and develop effective, systemic solutions
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and change management capabilities
- Commitment to client service and the best interests of the client
- Adept at mentoring and training more junior consultants
- Strong collaborative orientation and supportive team member